What’s the best way to say I love you?
With chocolate chip cookies, of course. Delicious, scrumptious, decadently sweet and chewy chocolate chip cookies.
In today’s recipe we’ll use VIIVA’s chocolate protein to give them a health boost. Sweet on the tooth but good on the stomach – in moderation.
- 1/5 Cup of Milk
- 50g VIIVA Plant-Based Protein — Chocolate
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1/5 Cup of Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup of Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor or blender (except chocolate chips)
- Blend until you see nice and smooth cookie dough
- Add chocolate chips
- Put dough in the fridge for about 10-15 minutes
- Grab a cookie scoop and scoop 8 servings
- Place servings on a cookie sheet liner
- Flatten the balls slightly
- Throw in the oven for 7-9 minutes
There you have it. Chewy, chocolate chip cookies mom will love!